Ebay Light bars ???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simsy

Reaction score
Thinking on getting a eBay light bar, I already have a set of $120 eBay HID's they are awesome but I have 1 with a spot cover and 1 with a spread cover. So I thought a light bar to take care of the spread and have both HID's as spot would be better. Anyway so now some problems so far all the bars I have found are spot/flood combos I don't seem to be able to find just a flood on its own. Is there such a thing or are they all combo ? Also are there any in particular that people have had and have worked out well for them. I assume that the versions with the Cree LED's are the best. Also do the need a separate loom or can they run of the same loom as the spots with an extra plug spliced in.

Lots of questions Sorry about that.

I've got a 21 inch I think one. Had it for probably around 6 months now and haven't had any dramas with it. It only has the 3 watt leds in it, so not hugely bright, but makes a hell of a difference in close range light while the hids are warming up. Its just a chinese job off ebay and yeah, they call them "combo" but in reality leds don't have a lot of distance, so it will spread out a lot anyway.

Depending on the size you get, you can run it off the same harness as the spotties. I wired mine up with its own switch and relay so I can have either spots, light bar or both on. That way if you don't want to use both together all the time you can turn one off.

If you get a bigger one to go on the roof or similar you will need to run separate heavier duty wiring than you would for spotlights anyway, but a small one on the bullbar will be ok.

Bright light auto parts, there on eBay and online as well as a store front in ferntree gully in Victoria, the sell spot/flood combos but they also do a flood only lightbar. I,m running a 150w straight flood on my nav and it compliments my driving lights nicely, I got mine for $152 and my neighbor got his for $157. I think I put siringo on here onto them and he picked his up cheaper again

Either them or try Sunyee on evilbay and go for the 10watt led bars. I have a 220 watt bar on the sports bar and its freakin bright . Go for spot as it lights everything infront of you and off to the sides as well

Last edited:
Not sure, though I do run a set of these http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/30W-12V-...140106155344&rk=5&rkt=6&sd=231018660027&rt=nc on my bike and they are FANTASTIC. about 150 degrees of light that FAR outstrip the stock headlights in distance, fullness of pattern spread without bright/dark patches and brightness. And the lights on the Tiger800 are EXCELLENT to begin with for stock. It is a virtual wall of light.

dscn0316.jpg

Last edited:
Ow, my freakin eyes!
Nice install! Yeah well i s'pose 3000lm is pissing all over halogen bulbs, so im imagining the bigger 4000lm should be fine then as long as the lenses are good quality. Ive got a pair of the 10w cree single chip units as reverse/work lights (flood though) and based on the strength of those im looking at the 4 chip versions (in spot) for the front.
Will have to investigate different variants of the ones youve got on your bike first though!

Heaps to chose from thanks guys, I like the look of the single row bar from the first suggestion it shouldn't block any vision as I am mounting it on top of my bull bar.

More lumens in less length ??

The more luminous you have The brighter and crisper the light output is.

Hence more luminous further the throw of the light output too.

But it also depends on that wattage output of the unit.

I have a 50'' Lightbar
output on that is 23500 total luminous double row.

image-3351831487.jpg

And man that sucker is bright...

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's

Latest posts

Back