Ebay nissan headunits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stiffy21

Reaction score
Last edited:
IMO If your looking at these Chinese brand, I'd search world wide you should save another hundred or so. Or if you spend a couple of hundred more you can get a brand name one. There really much of a muchness as most built in china.

I bought a tunez one for my 2012 st and it fitted real easy, plug and play and the steering wheel controls still work so does the Bluetooth

This is one I'm looking at
http://bit.ly/UY8Ai4
There same same!
And I'm sure you can ask them to incorporate the logo also
A difference between the others and this one is that there doesn't appear to be any "one touch" features to get from one part of the system to another on this one.

Like, I'm watching the maps and want to go to Radio... without having to press a button to bring up a menu first.

Wifes Lexus does that sort of stuff - really stupid thing to do to an otherwise brilliant car. You want the fan turned up a notch? Press climate, then press the fan setting you want.

Drives me spaz.

Yeh it says it comes with camera, and this one touch thing, it doesn't not say it!
But running same software win CE 6.0 only difference I can see is it seems to be older model with a 500 MHz processor and buttons in different spot!

Latest posts

Back