eBay raw lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never had anything to do with RAW and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with them but seems a bit cheap to me and not sure where your from but extended shackles are illegal in most places, not that there is anything wrong with them, I have a set but as long as you know!

Id steer clear mate. Stick to the known brands. There's a reason we all run relatively the same gear....

Ok fair call I was only looking at upgrading the shocks for now any way but when I seen this I thought I'd ask the question the eBay seller doesn't give out to much info and takes a day to reply

I got the RAW kit from 4WD Supercentre for $899 and I'm extremely pleased with it. I got the kit in less than a week, took me about a day to put in and rides so much better than stock suspension. I ended getting about 60mm lift in the rear and 50mm in the front (could get more with aftermarket UCAs). Will be giving it a good test in the Flinders Ranges in a few weeks time

I'm not worried about the lift I just wanted to replace the shocks and when I seen this kit I thought it might have been a good deal

Raw used to be Powerdown suspension, they were a mostly truck suspension company with a good reputation, they were the only company doing full 360 deg eye welds and could still be.
I don't know why the name change occurred but they were doing 4x4 suspension while still Powerdown, I remember checking them out years ago when I had my 4runner.

Ring John at ZORDOS suspension and order just shocks.

I did my front end and then 8 months later did the rear

Back