ebay snorkels vs genuine / tjm / safari

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put a ebay snorkel on my nav, single battery snorkel on a duel battery 2010 d22 hardest part was turning the battery to fit its tight but it all fits evey with the big s bend ,$93 for the snorkel and $20 for a longer earth lead, snorkel fits fine i didnt use the template tho it had it sitting way to close to the a pillar

jbennett, can you please take some clear engine bay pictures of your fit-up? thanks mate, i`ve been thinking about doing similar (((-;

uploadfromtaptalk1440393079116.jpg

I just neet to trim the top radiator hose to pull it away from the battery slightly

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1440393402222.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440393402222.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 139
neat work jb, is there still room for the radiator to wobble around and the A/C line too? i`ve mounted my winch isolator switch sort of where you`ve moved the battery forward to, but it gives me some ideas, was the kit relatively easy to fit-up? thanks for the pictures (((-;

Yeah it was easy enough to fit mate just take your time doing it and don't necessarily trust the template, i sat mine about an inch further back and up a little bit to make sure it cleared the door, the battery sits close to the ac lines but i bent them slightly and also put a small piece of foam in between them so they cant touch directly , as for the radiator there is plenty of room just that top hose could do with a trim, you also need to modify your battery tray do the battery can fit further back, and i put an eye bolt on the passenger side of the battery tray so that the clamp has a point to fasten too, and also put a bend in the rod for the clamp on the passenger side as its on an odd angle just to stop it pulling forward, common sence is the key tho mate

Back