EFS leafs buggered after 25,000km

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmosD22

Reaction score
as the title says my EFS leafs are buggered after only 25,000km

anybody have any recommendations as to who i should use to replace them?

my mechanic has recommended and they work with OME kits

any advice would be great

I had the main leaf snap on one of my old efs springs. I replaced with dobinson springs and they are great

as the title says my EFS leafs are buggered after only 25,000km

anybody have any recommendations as to who i should use to replace them?

my mechanic has recommended and they work with OME kits

any advice would be great
How are they buggered?, have they sagged?. My comfort EFS have done 40k towing 1 tonne daily and the van 1.65 tonne and 150kg ball weight. Perhaps phone Zordo and get something better, EFS is not the best but usually they perform ok.

not sure whats up with them, but they make a terrible knocking noise, and the mechanic has told me that's where it's coming from, didn't ask much more than that except for the price to replace them

and thanks mate, i'll give zordo a call

The springs have plastic spacers separating the leaves, they're not missing are they?

Attachments

• IMG_0236.jpg
    IMG_0236.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 87
i have efs springs(recommended by zordo) on my d40. had them for 3years with no noise. i have never heard of the actual springs making a noise, only from flogged bushes, and i don't think mine have spacers either. interesting?

My springs were making lots of noise. In the weeks leading up to them snapping.

thanks for all the info guys

i had read good reviews about the EFS kit on the forum and other forums which is why i went with them

it seems that warranty is going to be more hassle than its worth, just going to bite the bullet and go with OME replacement

after speaking to my mechanic and sam from slinky customs who will eventually be doing SAS conversion and rear 4 link conversion, both have recommended OME

mine have been on there for 7 years now just starting to sag a little my snake racing hangers have worn to s--- after 4 years tho. the noise you hear could be coming from up by the front pin the last time i had mine off i could see where the the top of the spring hits the frame

Latest posts

Back