Egt gauge

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. I was almost going to clamp my new dump pipe when I did the exhaust, but had the bush there and just welded it on before I put the exhaust in...

Just looking for one now to purchase so it there for when I get home next week, can you recommend one that has the clamp style probe

I have an autometer one in mine which came with the threaded fitting and clamp so you could fit it either way. The gauge is round though, I'm not sure if the auber ones have a clamp option as I haven't looked that far into them.

For anyone interested, this is the probe location on the truck I drive at work. It is twin turbo too, so probably has more temperature difference from the manifold to where the probe is.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415942323646.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415942323646.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 62
Got this one with the 3" clamp, will slot it in that useless card holder under stereo, hopefully should do the job View attachment 18435

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415943920.257631.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415943920.257631.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Nah that's all good. I do vaguely remember seeing them on the auber site previously. That will work fine. When I drilled the hole in my stock dump pipe, I left it fitted and cut a 10mm drill bit down shorter so the drill would fit in there hahahah

Latest posts

Back