Electric window issue.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanFoldi

Reaction score
Hey guys my passenger side Front window is playing up. It will go down but won't come back up unless the drivers control winds it up. Any one had the problem or know how expensive it could be to fix ? Cheers.

Deanfoldi.

Sounds to me like a shitty switch.

If it was me I'd take the panel out, take the switch out of the circuit and replace it with a new one, not sure if they will be soldered links or removable connectors but it should be easy enough and prove if it's a switch issue.

Then if it is the switch take out a second mortgage and wait 12 weeks for Nissan to get you one in stock.

Sounds to me like a shitty switch.

If it was me I'd take the panel out, take the switch out of the circuit and replace it with a new one, not sure if they will be soldered links or removable connectors but it should be easy enough and prove if it's a switch issue.

Then if it is the switch take out a second mortgage and wait 12 weeks for Nissan to get you one in stock.

Awsome lol. Thanks for that. Maybe a wrecker will have one.

Yeah or if you get stuck message nizzbits, I think he's still active on the forum, he can get you genuine parts at a reduced price.

Mine did the same a while ago. Pull the switch apart (be careful not to lose bits), you'll likely find black shit in the contact - clean it, reinstall & power away with that window winding! :)

Ditto, seems to be common.

My uncles GU partol same age as my Nav has the same issue.

Pull it out and be gentle with cleanin it.

Yeah mine does the same really annoying but I've always suspected the switch anyway changed it with a mates newer d22 and presto it worked. Havent changed mine yet too scared to price it lol

Also cleaning did jack shit.

I had exactly the same issue.
Took it to Nissan 3 times and they said they fixed, lubed it up.
On the 4th visit I complained once again and they said it was normal, really slow up to about half way and then picks up speed.
They had another look and lubed up again, this time it worked, but for how long I don't know.

Latest posts

Back