Element-RB - New here =)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Element-RB

Reaction score
Well here I am.

Been trolling the forum for a while pre-purchase of a Nav and finally have one.

Stocker =)
06 D22 ST-R 3.0 Turbs Di Picked it up for a tidy sum with 88000 on it. Has the Nissan tuff tray liner and factory solid torneau.

Plans:
2" maybe 3" lift (been eyeing up the calmini 3" lift for a while) but will see about QLD regs...
Some descent rubber perhaps MT ATZs or something similar
A replacement front bar thinking the MCC 4x4 falcon bar with single hoop.
winch, spotties, snorkel... you know the same old =)

Oh and here is a pic =)

img0627cl.jpg

Last edited:
I have no idea how... but my original post is gone...

So:
Just picked up my nav, had been trolling the forum for a while prior to purchasing to get a good idea of what to look for and all that.

Got plans (as we all do) on the mods... Better bullbar, spotties, lift (calmin providing the 3" is legal), MT ATZ or MTZ 32s, snorkel ChipIt chip, exhaust... and some nicer sounding speakers with a replacement head unit =).

Here is a pic hopefully:

Element RB it appears you're having problems posting because links in post have been turned off until a certain number of posts have been reached. Since your image is an imageshack image the forums no doubt sees it as an external link. Try making a photo album or to store the image on this site and the forum might accept it, or just cut the link out of your post.

Element RB it appears you're having problems posting because links in post have been turned off until a certain number of posts have been reached. Since your image is an imageshack image the forums no doubt sees it as an external link. Try making a photo album or to store the image on this site and the forum might accept it, or just cut the link out of your post.

Cheers, figured it was something like that =)

I have added a pic in my garage... so all can see it...

Instead of retyping the list of mods i want... basically think of anthing bolt on and imagine mine with it =)

Lift completed by Zordo (cheers, great guy to deal with) and a few weeks later on tires too =)

So:
EFS 40-50mm suspension lift
Toyo Opencountry MT - 265/75/16 on 16x8 +20 black sunnies

First is it in the sho getting the tires, good mate of mine runs the place, so got to watch her getting the allignment all sorted out after the lift.

Got the approval letter back from Transport and Saftey for the body lift... so will get it sorted in the next few weeks. For now though i need to find some dirt =)

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpg
    IMG_0718.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Back