seans d40 stx

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbogu

Reaction score
Hey all,

Thought it was about time i introduced my self, seen as how ive been on here a while and never done a formal meet and great,

i have an 06 d40 stx, bought it stock as a rock about 14mtha ago and with in the first week it had a calmini 5" lift kit, 2" tuff dog struts, ebay dvd/tv head unit and some 18 x 8.5 devino adana rims with 33x12.5 mickey thompson 4 rib atz's

live in tassie, where its bloody freezing at the moment, moved over from a gu patrol cab cause i needed more seats

im slowly getting the nav how i want it, have since fitted a genuine nissan winch bar that i modified a bit and colour coded before fitting, and most recently i just bought a ultimate canopy from vic

got lots lots more plans but ill start a build up thread over the weekend end and tell you all more and put upsome photos to

cheers sean

2006, shame its not a D22.

Although I bag the D40, they are a nice truck to drive.

Throw up a few pics.

Hi dave,

d22 are great but the killer for me was those old school torsion bars, i had enough of them in my old chryslers!!! :big_smile:

Hopefully get some pics and a build thread up later in the day

:cheers!: sean

Latest posts

Back