Engine Loosing Power

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet as, I want to move to the Phillipines:driver:.

The single cab has harder rear suspension than the dual cab, so Tweak'e's will handle differently to the multitude of dualies on this forum.

The single cab has harder rear suspension than the dual cab, so Tweak'e's will handle differently to the multitude of dualies on this forum.
makes no difference, D22 spring sag like crap fairly quick requardles of dual cab or single.

One point that no one has raised in tis thread. Japanese cars are typically limited to 180KMH. My track car (Grey import Skyline) marched strongly up to 180KMH and pegged there solid. No idea if they alter the limiter settings for non Japanese domestic market models.

180 is not a problem for a navara, couldnt get past 180 though maybe coz im using an automatic.

but i've heard it more than a few times now of D40's lossing power after hitting such high speeds. quite possibly either a common fault or ecu is limiting it ie allowing short burst to high speed rarther than constant high speed.

Latest posts

Back