EOI 600x300x75 incooler kits for ZD30 navara's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phattzy

Reaction score
just thought id put it out there and see if anyone is interested and if there is enough interest we will start making front mount intercooler kitd for the navara d22 YD25 and the ZD30 . we are still adding up total price but there will be a 2 week turn around from payment to postage .

YD25 will include
xr6 style bar&plate cooler
2" stainless pipe with mandrel bends
pipe colour is basic colours but if given paint code will paint to order
all silicon joiners and super clamps
cooler brackets
direct bolt on

ZD30
bar&plate 600x300x75 intercooler
2.5" stainless pipe with mandrel bends
pipe colour is basic colours but if given code will paint to order
all silicon joiners and super clamps
cooler brackets
boost sensor mount and barbed fitting
direct bolt on

heres the cooler kit for the ZD30

unsure at the moment but we put it to the test today and is flawless with 20psi thru it . have to do some figures and look at prices on the net to compare . give us a few days and we'll come up with some prices but if we can get x5 people ready to buy then we'll start making them .

interesting design.

looks like it would bolt straight up.

only thing i can see is that it might be a little vulnerable off road at the bottom with that alloy bullbar.

oh... and that number plate ain't gonna be there for long!

yes Boofhead111289 they are a direct bolt on , no mods needed . ben85 the piping itself is 2.5" stainless so it will take a beating and we are going to look at making a protective plate for the x2 45° joiners in the wheel arch . we took it thru some pretty tuff tacks today and gave it a good workout and flogging and has held up nicely . once we get numbers we will make up a jig for both ZD30 and YD25 kits . i'll have some prices up tomorrow .

Looks good how hard is it to fit with a front bar thinking of getting an xrox bar to go with it

unsure mate so I cant really answer that , but I had a look at the kits on the net and plazaman want $1500 for a tube and fin cooler half the size with alloy pipes and gcg have a similar kit for $1350 but also have alloy pipes which both restrict a dual battery setup but allow a winch . ours have stainless pipe which takes way more punishment and allows dual battery but mods have to be done to allow a winch as the bar and plate cooler takes up a lot of room . and that's the reason a 5mm plate was welded to the front and the winch mounted to it . we are thinking $1250 plus postage for the complete kit .

We made it , like I said if we can get x5 people ready to buy we will start fabbing them up . Maybe get a list going ?

Latest posts

Back