Evakool....!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny Coaster

Reaction score
Went to the Sunshine Coast Camping show today and picked up a 70lt IB duel zone Evakool fridge freezer for $900 flat, came with the usual bag, cables and remote monitoring module and they threw in a 25lt tropical box as well......
Hopefully it turns out to be a good investment.

Went to the Sunshine Coast Camping show today and picked up a 70lt IB duel zone Evakool fridge freezer for $900 flat, came with the usual bag, cables and remote monitoring module and they threw in a 25lt tropical box as well......

Keep those beers cold!

Only problem I've ever had is the lighter connection, bugger keeps shaking itself loose and the fridge turns off.
As soon as the redarc goes in I am hard wiring the bugger!

I pull off the ciggy lighter type connections and use 50A anderson plugs everywhere.

Makes everything easy and universal.
Solar Panel
Extra Batteries
Watersnake electric on the tinny
Charging the camper off the car, charging car off solar,
Charging car, tinny, camper & spare batteries.
Fridges move between in ute, camper, tinny.

Mix and match very easy.

Picked up the same frig today for $999 with the same goodies,hope it is as good as they say.

I looked into all of them Big Gus and I don't think we are going to have any problems with them at all, good size, good internal space an a good warranty. Me and the misses are moving to Bamaga at the tip of the cape for 3-4 yr's as she is a teacher and evakool have a service agent in Weipa and a few in cairns so not to far away from help if its needed

Latest posts

Back