Excellent fuel economy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevor1985

Reaction score
Well went on my first run up to townsville in my new auto st d40. It's got 32 inch tyres pretty standard at the minute, just got a chipit chip in it I transferred from my last d40 running a tune 5. Let me tell you I think it's awesome economy. I used one of those online converters and it averaged at about 8.91/100ks I know it sounds abit unreal. But work it out for your self and correct me if I'm wrong.
I got exactly 756 k's to 66.99 litres to be exact. What's everyone else getting??

Fuel Economy

I have a 2011 D40 STX that has 12000 Kms on the speedo and went from Bathurst to Bowral and back. Returned 8.89 Litres per 100km.

I often get mid to high 8's out of my 09 and average mid 9's most of the time so a newer engine should easily be capable of those figures.

D22 getting early 9 to early 10s. Not bad for all the added extras. Hoping the beau system sorts me some better economy

best I'd seen on my trip computer was 7.5 in my 140kW auto, but since the bullbar went one best I've seen is 8.3 but it normally sits around the 8.5-9.0 mark although i believe the trip computer is slightly out, haven't really calculated it manually

yeah well, i get about 12-13L/100km on long highway runs.

gotta love all the mods.

Looks like you and me are doing something wrong joshman....I too get 12-13 L/100km.....and 17-20 L/100 km when towing my camper. 17 on the blacktop and good gravel.....up to 20 when off the beaten track.

I'm always in the mid to high 8's around town or on the freeway.
No canopy or bullbar.

I'm getting approximately 10.7 lphk D22 zd30 265 75 16 cooper st maxx's with roof rack, lightbar, spotlights on the front and an awning on the side around town. What are you guys doing wrong lol?

i get between 9.6 to 10.5 not towing and when i tow roughly around 2.5 tonne i get between 12 to 14 per 100ks thats not bad for a modded truck i reckon.

I did about 550ks yesterday, on the trip down with a light tail wind following the old man in mums Forrester I got 8.1 (he got about 6.3 the bastard), trip back with a headwind I got home on 9.2 and he got 7.1.

I fueled up today and used the online calculator towing my 10by 5 work trailer approx 800kg daily with no hwy returned 8.6ltrs per 100 thats damm fine economy with the weight never seen this before the beaudesert exhaust and chipit d22 2.5 that is

Latest posts

Back