Exedy clutch for nissan d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

storm83

Reaction score
Hi guys just chasing a bit of info! I have a 2010 model nissan d22 str 4x4 in need of a new clutch, looking at this exady kit on eBay just wondering can anybody pls give me a straight answer pls is this the one I want ? Dose the throw out bearing need to be pressed can't seem to get a yes or no answer form any shops happy to hand the cash over just need to be sure! Maybe someone has fitted this kit before any info would be greatly appreciated. I keep getting told don't worrie about the bushes and bearing image.jpg

I have one in my D22, got the work done by a shop as taking the gearbox out is a PITA.

I'm expecting nothing less then then a pain in the ass lol but has to be done at home as my funds just don't stretch that fair at ATM is this the exact unit u used its a very good price from what I can tell going off other quotes. Just want to make sure it's the right one first cheers for the info dilma good luck with the sas ya ute will be mad as can't wait to see it all done

Ok clutch ordered guys just for future reference part number for this unit is nsk7373hd $639 to my door with all bearings bushes aliment tool and instructions

Do how did that clutch replacement go, I'm gonna have to do mine soon, it's been crappy since week 1 with this car.

Last edited:
The top Bellhousing bolt is what sucks, but i think thats with all cars, check with yd25.com.au they have clutch kits for the D22 specificly and have a great reputation. I think they are around the $300-$400 mark.

Latest posts

Back