Exhaust mod with DPF

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the input. The sensors are still in the DPF, all I did was take the guts out and I did the same with the dump pipe. My thoughts are that I've upset the airflow that passes the sensors. Waddy

SEnsor on DPF ?????it's V6 Patrol Navara ???

any among here do 2 1/2 stsinless steel font pipe only ??how's the performance

SEnsor on DPF ?????it's V6 Patrol Navara ???

any among here do 2 1/2 stsinless steel font pipe only ??how's the performance

Mate, it's a Navara forum and the thread's all about "exhaust mod with DPF".

For us, that means it's a D40 Navara, auto gearbox. Nothing to do with a Troll.

And the D40 Navara comes with a 2.5" exhaust from factory. You get some improvement with a 3" exhaust, according to all reports.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHN5JlP4Z90&feature=related[/YT]

Here's a Yota video that explains how they work.

Dave.

If you remove the Navara DPF and do not remove the excess fuel Nissan put in at initial throttle" YOU WILL GET BLACK SMOKE.

Thats why we made the Chip It Module have the advantage of REMOVING fuel as well we adding fuel later in the load range.

Stock Exhaust sytem after big muffler is 2.3inch.......what i means i do mod ehaust with Cat....

After DPF stock pipe was 2.1'' and i'm thinking to do 2 1/2'' after DPF till Silencer..... any idea ??? it's good ???

NO. Just go DPF RACE PIPE and 3" to the end. That's it. The flow is almost as good as a full system at half the price.

And you don't want to ever remove the cat. Nothing but white smoke if you do ! :(

Hope this helps

Cheers

Stock Exhaust sytem after big muffler is 2.3inch.......what i means i do mod ehaust with Cat....

After DPF stock pipe was 2.1'' and i'm thinking to do 2 1/2'' after DPF till Silencer..... any idea ??? it's good ???

Latest posts

Back