exhaust upgrade problems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meunro00

Reaction score
Hi guys.

im new to this forum and wish to seek some advice or even better a fix to my issue i have come across with my 2011 st d40 Manual thai build.

yesterday i upgraded my exhaust system and ive noticed ive loss some boost.double checked everything and all seams to be in good order.if anyone could suggest any ideas as to why this has happen would be much appriated!my d40 consist of the following mods prior to exhaust upgrade.

-chipit chip on low setting
-k &n panel filter
-snorkel
-egr blank
-hard hot pipe
-oil catch can

Type of exhaust i installed was a 3 inch highflow cat and no muffler.

ive tried to do some research online and things ive checked are listed below.
-all vacum lines are good
-maf sensor seams clean
-no leaking joins in exhaust
-got vacum on turbo
-turbo acutator thing seams to work
-disconnect chip
-

i get no turbo whistle as ive been told i should here with it breathing easier.i still get boost,but not that kick i use to get before exhaust upgrade.no codes have shown and i have never had any problems prior to this.

Cheers guys.
rob

Hmmm thats very wired you shoud get more spol noies from your turbo and less bottom end lag one of the boys willl amswer your question soon .

I could be wrong but maybe ur high flow cat ( even if its a high flow ) could be restricting power and noise my mates has an 2011 amd ran a straight pipe with a rezy at the end for noise car drives awesome

Latest posts

Back