exhausts D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt91

Reaction score
this has proberly been brought up before, and was wondering I want to get an exhaust for my navara D22 2012. . turbo back, I was wondering what size 2.5" or 3".

What's the pro's n cons of getting one, I want it to sound good also,

And the best place to get it from in Melb n best prices

A lot of people on here seem to swear by the beaudesert 2 and 3/4" but I got my 3" system from bay road exhausts in cheltenham. They were cheaper fitted than beaudesert was supplied with me fitting it. Set me back $1070. More than happy with it. Slight increase in power and economy. If you want sound get the muffler removed otherwise it'll be about the same amount of noise as the standard system. Wont matter what size as long as it's over 2.5". Ring around a lot of places i got quotes ranging from $1070 to over 2 grand for mild steel systems.

A lot of people on here seem to swear by the beaudesert 2 and 3/4" but I got my 3" system from bay road exhausts in cheltenham. They were cheaper fitted than beaudesert was supplied with me fitting it. Set me back $1070. More than happy with it. Slight increase in power and economy. If you want sound get the muffler removed otherwise it'll be about the same amount of noise as the standard system. Wont matter what size as long as it's over 2.5". Ring around a lot of places i got quotes ranging from $1070 to over 2 grand for mild steel systems.

I went there too haha bay road Bridgestone/bay road 4wd centre haha did you deal with Jared?

Yeah, they were pretty good to deal with. Ended up getting my muffler delete pipe made up for free due to a stuff up with the exhaust not getting delivered to them quick enough. Pretty sure their exhaust fitter had a prick of a time getting the old dump pipe off, made me glad I let them do it!

Best thing with it i find, it sounds like that but isn't overly loud or drony inside the cab. Although you can definately hear it.

@SPARRA, Got my exhaust and chip done at Noosa exhaust and mechanical almost a yr ago...... Maybe they are bringing out a new chip.....? I no a few people with steinbauers fitted to D22's

Latest posts

Back