Extended Shackles $$

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

350zx

Reaction score
Just a quick and easy question... How much did people pay for their extended shackles? and where did you get them from. I'm trying to decide to go shackles or lifted springs.

Thanks Matt

Superior Engineering, Snake Racing, Caloffroad or Ebay. They all have them, I personally would go with springs first and extended shackles are illegal in some states. I do have a set in mine but they are combined with a set of tough dog springs.

I bought a set of these: NISSAN NAVARA FRONTIER BRAVADO D22 2" LIFT EXTENDED REAR SHACKLE SHACKLES 98-04

Theres 2 height settings & I've got mine on the lower setting. They are not greasable but I'm not too concerned with that

Might look at a set, i already have a 2" lift but i think it will be worth it as im adding some superior UCA`s as well which should even it out a little, how do you find them??? are they still effective? What do you mean by they have 2 height settings??

Might look at a set, i already have a 2" lift but i think it will be worth it as im adding some superior UCA`s as well which should even it out a little, how do you find them??? are they still effective? What do you mean by they have 2 height settings??

Yeah, they seem OK, but time will tell in regards to them not having grease-able points. The shackle has 2 positions to which u can install the bottom shackles. I used the shorter one (130mm between holes) and it raised the car 40mm. The bottom holes are 160mm which would raise it higher again. There is also the issue of a slight vibration that u can feel in 2nd gear at around a speed of 30>35kms/hr. I'm currently investigating some wedges to get rid of the vibrations....

$T2eC16dHJFoE9nh6piThBR7j9lBu0g~~60_12.JPG

Aahh yes i see how they work, yes if i grab a set ill have to use the shorter hole as iv already a lift. Check out the wedges as i hear they help fix the vibration problem, be watching how you go as i can see how that would be frustrating.

Back