Extra bash plates

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to tell how well my tjm sump guard fits but, The service at tjm ballarat is so good that after ordering in middle of January i am still waiting and waiting , waiting ,waiting:sleep::dontknow:so they can kiss my:reddy:

Ring TJM HQ and tell em how pissed off you are...might get somewhere, even something extra to help with goodwill. Maybe your TJM shop has just mucked up order and is too lazy to check it properly. most i've ever had to wait is just under 2 weeks for a battery tray.

Ring TJM HQ and tell em how pissed off you are...might get somewhere, even something extra to help with goodwill. Maybe your TJM shop has just mucked up order and is too lazy to check it properly. most i've ever had to wait is just under 2 weeks for a battery tray.

Rang them 3 weeks after ordered it and was told floods in brisbane i accept that, couple weeks later it was ring us back in a couple of days, Last week i was told its on the system we will check. The only reason i would still deal with them is the fact that when you tell them you own a nissan they still want to serve you. Unlike that other store you know the one if you dont own a toyota they treat you like a leppa

Latest posts

Back