Factory 6 cd stacker wiring adaptor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodge

Reaction score
I'm slotting the original deck back into the car after pulling out the after-market one. Trouble is the adapter that was fitted between cars harness and the Fujitsu ten deck, is now gone since I chopped it to solder-fit cars harness to my after-market unit.

The deck is the 6 stacker that came with a 2010 d22. Fujitsu Ten (Eclipse) model: 123001-33400151

Basically this (cars harness) ...
20130210170501.jpg

Gets plugged into this (adapter)...
20130210170518.jpg

And the other end of the chopped adapter above, plugs into the back of the unit...
20130210170610.jpg

Without this adapter, or the plug (end) that goes into the back of the unit i'm screwed as it seems like its a fujitsu ten specific type of plug.
Would nissan parts carry this sort of stuff ???

Could easily do it, But im missing the plug end of the adaptor that goes into the back of the unit... Thats the critical part. I need that plug or the whole adapter.

ahh i see now. nissan would have them but go check your overdraft is up to scratch on your mortgage knowing nissan lol
if they have there raping gloves on as per usual try a wreckers

ahh i see now. nissan would have them but go check your overdraft is up to scratch on your mortgage knowing nissan lol
if they have there raping gloves on as per usual try a wreckers

Haha yep, I'm pretty desperate for one since I already butchered the aftermarket units wiring harness, so without this adapter now i'm without music in the car. And that is not good...
Mate might have one, will find out tomorrow otherwise it's off to nissan or wreckers.

You might be able to get an ISO plug off ebay, instead of getting one for an after market radio, you need one for the stock radio.
Not sure if Nissan sell them, they might sell the whole wire harness, worth asking though.

Well thats what i'm after Tony, the plug that goes into the back of stock radio.
As these are Nissan specific units, you cant get them anywhere else. They're also in Xtrails, and Patrols i've heard. The plug is a completely different shape than any other harness/adaptor i've seen. Why arent these things standardized... One shape fits all...

Well NISSAN does have them. But none in stock.
For what its worth it's called Harness adaptor part #24036VJ600
It was fitted to a number of 2010/ 2011 built Thai Navaras to suit the 6 CD stacker units.

and the price, they have been known to shock with prices that seem realistic

They wanted $50. But it gets better... Local navara wrecker wanted $100! haha
2 plastic plugs with about 7 wires 4 inches long and they're asking that much... The deck was already missing adapter was just sitting there for lucky me until he told me the price. Told him to shove it.

Latest posts

Back