FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's enough talking shit for one night (think I partially wore out the shit talking gene last night), gotta be onsite at 5am tomorrow to get some stuff ready before the cow truck gets there to take some special cows on a wonderful holiday.

Yeepee holiday in Melbourne all expense,s paid, Hair cut and air conditioned room

Our moo moos didn't go anyway today, they said they'd get home sick. Possibly going to shift some Angus up to one of the other properties tomorrow but it will depend on time, gotta get the sheep ramp built so we can get some sheep out for a hair cut in 2 weeks.

I wont be doing these cuts, I only do perms and for an animal that already looks like a huge pube bush there is nothing left for me.

There is 3 llama on one of the farms, they look after the goats. The goats are annoying and should have a bullet in their head but until that happens the llamas protect them.

KraftyPg said:
There is 3 llama on one of the farms, they look after the goats. The goats are annoying and should have a bullet in their head but until that happens the llamas protect them.

I'll do it!! bullets are my thing. I could use some meat.

Oh trust me if the "goat farmer" would admit she knows nothing about the damn things and is too lazy to tend to them we'd all be taking pot shots, but it aint going to happen. Besides they do make good grass cutters and paddock clearers because they eat just about every darn thing except thistles.

It's true. And where's the fun in the shoot if you dont have to try..
Annoying animals they are. Tasty... But annoying.
But I wouldn't just shoot them For being annoying..

Ok.. Ok.. I probably would.

If we shot all animals that were annoying Australia wouldn't have the population it does.

90% wouldn't be edible. So there'd be a "burn on the spot" permit for those bodies

04SilverSTR said:
oh so true Krafty!!

also Holy shit fatboy there is like 7 pages of hijack in this thread!! nice looking rig tho, any changes latley??

bryan

Haha all good. I'm the admin of this thread ;). So what you want. It's hijack heaven haha.

Umm nope. Last was snorkel I think. Maybe UHF? I fitted some roo lites to the front too. Refitted the exhaust. Can't remember what.
Have the stuff for my dual battery setup. Too lazy to it it though.
Trying to get rid of the retractable tonneau for a couple hundgey but no interest yet.

How much you want for it?

I don't want it I was just trying to hijack the thread and talk about something unrelated.

Latest posts

Back