FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. It's for hunting. When I'm idling around with the dogs.. Need to turn the car off quick to hear them when they jump:)

And for the trips you do to the shop, work and just about every other trip you do since 90% of the time engines with turbo timers on them generally don't need them. But they are handy to have that one time you're up the bush :ha:

Ahh the turbo timer is goof for a little peice of mind :). I do give the girl a bit of a hard time every now and again. And I'm not bothered sitting aroun letting the turbo cool down. Can't hurt to have one right ?

Nah it wont hurt but it also wont stop me thinking how funny it is to see all those wankers who take their diesels less than 10ks down to the shops and park them in the car park and walk away while they are still running because they are on turbo timers.

They might have their place but I would suggest a large portion of people who have them rarely need them, if you really needed it for hot footing down the street or even distances of a few hundred ks manufacturers would have been forced to put them on, but manufacturers know most of us barely stress the engines we have even if we go bush every other weekend.

If you say so, :). I won't debate that. And you have a valid point but I'm keeping mine on there :(

I wouldn't tell you to take it off, I'll just never agree that they are needed by 95% of small diesel owners who have them.

Id never call the big hairy geek a homo, but I've forgotten what I thought about calling him.

If anyone ever wants to find out something bout my nav they'll be searching forever haha

But it will be entertaining. Just wait till I combine the build thread Dave keeps telling me to do into this thread as well as yours, people won't know if its D40 or D22 mods. :big_smile:

Back