FatBoy's Random chat thread and his D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Fatboy, Just looking at your thread for the first time and going back to page one you ask what mods you should do. I noticed that you are a Nissan mechanic and wonder if you think the EGR mod is a good thing as suggested by most guys on the forum. I only ask because it is not listed as one of your mods. It may have already come up in the previous 56 pages but I have not read the whole thread. As an insider I am interested in your opinion on this mod.

Haha.. Can't do any harm mate, only keep crap out of your intake. So the less in there the better.

Nissan never noticed it on my first service or they may have and ignored it. Think I will leave it. They probably dont check it anyway.

They would moat probably ignore it mate. They all know that it's good for the ar and causes no harm.

Just like everything else unless its causing a problem or fault they are unlikey to care until it does.

What's the stance on refusing to let an unroadworthy car leave the workshop? I'm not talking pissy little things I'm talk major issues like tyre joints who refuse to let cars go if tyres are dangerously unroadworthy. Can Nissan legally hold a vehicle for the same reasons or aren't they able to judge roadworthy issues?

We have registered pink slip authorized techs do yes we can. Very rarely does a vehicle in such a state come into a dealership though

Just like everything else unless its causing a problem or fault they are unlikey to care until it does.

What's the stance on refusing to let an unroadworthy car leave the workshop? I'm not talking pissy little things I'm talk major issues like tyre joints who refuse to let cars go if tyres are dangerously unroadworthy. Can Nissan legally hold a vehicle for the same reasons or aren't they able to judge roadworthy issues?

Under what law do they think they have the right to hold a car

Yeah wouldn't imagine it would be a huge issue, just something I was wondering after reading another forum.

The law that says your vehicle is unroadworthy? I dont really know haha

Well we don't really bother to be honest. We can make then sign a waver...

take possession of my car like that and i might call the cops and tell them to search the vehicle in their possession

Latest posts

Back