FebFast 2011

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leprechaun

Reaction score
First weekend of Febfast, so far all good. 24 days to go!:cheers!:

Anyone else participating?

Can't say I'd even heard about this until King Eddie said he was going on it, but considering I don't drink enough alcohol to actually give it up (I actually have slabs of beer go out of date before I drink them) I'll just take into account all the other alcohol free days I have over the year and call it even.

Good luck to whoever chooses to do it.

are u SERIOUS ?
what reason on earth would make u give up for a month?
NONE.....:rock:

Haha, took the words out of my mouth! I'm at home waitin for a slab to get here.... Hurry up hurry up hurry up...
Onya jase, hang in there mate, better not do too much to the patrol that might drive you to the drink this month then!

5205628550_3287e06f19_o.jpg

did it last year king cab. it was a long month, as i do suck a fair bit of piss! the thing is i found i was actully more tired without it. .go figure!
all the best. its a good cause. do you have a sponsorship link? (too lazy to go back and check!)

Was going to do Octsober last year but the drawn GF and resulting replay kindda killed that of. so will have to wait till October 2012 for a sober month as the GF is in October again this year. :cheers!:

Latest posts

Back