Finally it's here..... 2014 ST D40 Series 7

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrootStik

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Finally picked up my Nav on Wednesday night.
Splashed out and bought my first brand new car. So it's pretty exciting.
Pretty stoked that the Series 7 ST came with all the fruit on the inside. Such as the Bose sound system, the sat nav and reverse camera. Unexpected extra are always good!

Had a few things sorted out on it before i picked it up, as it is all now covered under new car warranty.
Had a 2" lift kit put on
Snorkel
Tow Bar
and the Xrox bullbar

I have plans to get a lot more things done, as its very basic so far.
But as i add bits and pieces i will update.

Wheels and tyres are the first cab off the ranks. Still unsure on size yet.
Some spotties also not sure yet.
And the trusty awning, which is much needed for those days at the beach!

So here she is. Any info or help on upgrades and important things to get done would be a great help.

Attachments

• IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 497
  • IMG_1152.jpg
    IMG_1152.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_1153.jpg
    IMG_1153.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 14,966
  • IMG_1151.jpg
    IMG_1151.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Nice vehicle. I would be pleased too.

If you plan on going through deep water in the future, I suggest that you make sure that they have sealed the snorkel properly on installation.

Last edited:
I didn't know there was a new series? I purchase my 2014 ST in March and had it delivered in April. I asked if there was a newer model due, how annoying! Looks great btw.

Yeah mate I went in at the start if the month, and they said the new series is on it's way. A week later it came in and they went to work on it for me.

But that would suck mate!

Yeah mate I went in at the start if the month, and they said the new series is on it's way. A week later it came in and they went to work on it for me.

But that would suck mate!

I would be interested on the complete list of differences between the 2 series.

SatNav and Reverse Camera are quite significant on their own. I presume they don't do these on the $39,990 deal though?

Very nice. I went and bought my series 7 last week, and just waiting for it to arrive off the boat. Where did you get yours from as I'm waiting on mine from DVG. Hopefully mine was on the same boat and will be waiting for me when I get home from holidays in two weeks.

By looking at your pictures it is going to be hard to attach my mini ipad to the dash. Looking to run everything off my ipad; sat nav, music, videos, etc.

SatNav and Reverse Camera are quite significant on their own. I presume they don't do these on the $39,990 deal though?

I was thinking the same.
Sat nav is expensive to up grade each year n reverse cam at repco for 99 bucks eh.

Don't let it rob your joy. You've got a great truck n deal.

I grabbed a series 6 happy as with it, I hate factory sat navs , and the cost of updates, getting around to a camera as they are so cheap now.
Give me a paper map any day or my asus android tablet for high tech

Yeah mate they are on the $39,990 deal. Mine was a little more for auto!
With the sound system, sat nav and rev cam. There is some good upgrades right there!

are you sure the suspension upgrade will still be covered under your warranty - when I asked a Nissan dealer about doing that - they said they would and could but anything to do with the suspension would not be covered and that included larger wheels - they said that it would affect anything in the drivetrain if I did that i.e. if the Diff shit itself. Even though it was fitted by them it was not a standard Nissan accessory and hence no warranty on it or anything relating to that item.

They had a Navara set up in the showroom, calked the redline edition. They were selling that with the same lift I got, as a brand new car!
I asked before I went though it all, and they said it was 100% covered!

well if that's what they told you - then so long as you have it in writing it will all be good. In saying that I've noticed the local Nissan dealer has a few specced up utes sitting on the lot - so maybe they are realising it's good for business.

My local dealer has the same raised up d40's with 265/75 tyres on display also they do d/max and Colarado same deal there so you would think that it is covered if they sell it as a new car.

Latest posts

Back