Finally it's here..... 2014 ST D40 Series 7

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had any problems with them (I live at Petrie) - I might have a chat to them about a new d22 - it was the guys at the caboolture that told me accessories would not be covered.

What performance upgrades should i look at doing?
Im not sure what will void my warranty so i need to be a bit careful haha.
Trying to get a list together of things i want for the setup over the next few months

The bose sound, sat nav and reverse camera are standard on the current series no extra cost . The new model will have a sloping new pathy front i was told today . We spent the last week looking around for a new vehicle drove all others and not the Navara and bought another one.

http://youtu.be/MWY8DPLazGQ
thats the video uploaded by Nissan youtube page.

from the video.. it looks like chassis sit alot higher than now. don't think new navara is belly slider anymore.
you can even tell with blanket covering the car on picture below. whole car sits higher.

Attachments

• 10404518_737298122976153_1499104134428762725_n.jpg
    10404518_737298122976153_1499104134428762725_n.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 113
So it's been a long time between posts. Looking into getting this ready for a big trip over the Christmas holidays.
Booked in for my dual battery install on Thursday.
Been throwing around ideas for a while on what type of setup I wanted to get.
Going with an ArkPak 730 installed in the tray. It will be wired up with an isolator. Everything will work as a normal dual battery setup would BUT it will be portable. Able to leave it out the car at camp site and so on. Pretty happy with the setup I'm going for. Easy use with solar panels also.
UHF radio is next in line. Might get one installed the same day yet, just looking around.
Will post some pictures when I'm home from work on Thursday as I have done a few bits and pieces since getting the Nav

Latest posts

Back