finally webby,s on the block

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webby

Reaction score
Gedday everyone on the forum,
great to be able to talk to other navara owners.
l own a 02 3.0lt turbo diesel single cab ute with good service history and from the west. 212000km.
this weekend lfitted efs h/d leaf springs, bushes and greasable shackles.
oil/filter change (ryco filter and castrol rx super oil as that is what it has had most of its life)
new ryco air filter
now its time for the FUEL FILTER. having never done one any tips would be appreciated. The ute has a one way filter and rubber squashable pump in line before the factory type filter probably fitted by the farmer that used to own it, maybe to help with primimg from the tank (quicker maybe).

any help welcome.
:cheers!:

Welcome to the forums webby.

Have a look in the D22 section for fuel filter info, there has no doubt been someone stepping down the same path previously.

Welcome to the forum webby!

That primer bulb is a factory thing. If you ever run out of fuel, don't crank the engine over after you've filled the tank again. Pump that little sucker until it's hard.

And I mean the primer bulb, just so we're clear.

Hi webby welcome you got a great car. Enjoy the forum

That primer bulb is a factory thing. If you ever run out of fuel, don't crank the engine over after you've filled the tank again. Pump that little sucker until it's hard.And I mean the primer bulb, just so we're clear. Have a look in the D22 section for fuel filter info, there has no doubt been someone stepping down the same path previously. now its time for the FUEL FILTER. having never done one any tips would be appreciated. The ute has a one way filter and rubber squashable pump in line before the factory type filter probably fitted by the farmer that used to own it, maybe to help with primimg from the tank (quicker maybe).
????? Wat the??? Troll
troll_2.jpg

Last edited:
I'd ban him too, those big ears and the dribble of snot running from his nose is so unattractive, but lets not make it known we are banning for looks or someone will get upset.

Latest posts

Back