Fingers Crossed!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAFO

Reaction score
Hi all,

Name is Grant and from the Penrith Region of Sydney. Fingers Crossed pending finance I should pick up a New 2011 D22 Navara towards the end of the week or early next week.

Been driving a 2005 SsangYong Musso Sports 4WD Pick-up since late 2006 and have loved the car to death - a much underestimated 4WD, but after 170,000K's and the very limited range and availability of key wanted accessories for the newer SsangYong 4x4 Pick-up, we have made the switch to a Navara D22.

Down side, having to start from scratch again learning the in & out's of a new vehicle when it comes to runing power supplies and fitting Radio's and building myself a new Storage System for the D22 Tub, I am thinking I have some fun times ahead of me in the next couple of months and hope to learn from the forum the little tricks to make the fit-out a little more easier.

Cheers

Grant

G'day and welcome.

As for running radio's etc in the D22, you will find it a piece of piss. They are very simple "agricultural" type of vehicle.

Tough break Grant on your finance falling through. while you're waiting 6-12 months take the time to ask questions you so you have a better understanding of what you will buy. People are so helpful here you will no doubt learn some invaluable information when you are looking for your next 4by. Good luck mate

Tough break Grant on your finance falling through. while you're waiting 6-12 months take the time to ask questions you so you have a better understanding of what you will buy. People are so helpful here you will no doubt learn some invaluable information when you are looking for your next 4by. Good luck mate

No all good Mate,

Nissan Finance came through and today picked up my new D22 Navara, now the fun starts getting it up to the same or better layout as I had in my Musso Sports.

No all good Mate,

Nissan Finance came through and today picked up my new D22 Navara, now the fun starts getting it up to the same or better layout as I had in my Musso Sports.

awesome to hear mate. I bought my D22 several months back and I dont see myself getting bored of it for a looong time becoz its so awesome.. they're one of the best things on 4 wheels if you treat her right.
congratz to you again and enjoy:)

Congrats on your new ride!! white is a great colour, doesnt show up the bush pinstripes like my bloody black thing does. If i had the choice when i was buying the last of the 2010 models i would of went for the white.

I know you said you loved the musso but the navara is an awesome ute, im sure you will like it even more once you see what its capable of.
let the mods begin... hahaha

Good luck with it.
Nathan

Congrats fellow Westy. You know when your on a good thing when every second or third vehicle you see on the road is a fairly late model Navara ( work in ST Marys/Penrith area, go the Panthers ). Only being fairly new to the forum myself, these guys are a great bunch of blokes. They've helped me when needed and will you to. So welcome and enjoy. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back