Fire wood

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all
im just asking if anyone has any trees,posts,etc for fire wood.
I can pick up and cut up,in the eastern suburbs melb.
thanks
joe

happy to discuss payment...slabs etc

me too ... if ya need a hand Joe, i'll help ya and we can load trailers for both of us ... also eastern suburbs melbourne

Joe,
Up the road from me someone has cut down the biggest f off tree, not sure what it is maybe a messmate or yellow box or something. The trunk looked nearly a metre diameter. If I go passed I'll ask him what he's doing with it.
When I get some cash I'll be getting some tree work done as the anti drought has killed 3 massive gums in my front yard which have to go.
Marcus

thanks Marcus,imight be able to get my daughters boyfriend to cut your trees for a good rate as he used to do them,providing ther not too big.
thanks.
joe

Woody next time you buy me lunch (which might be in the next week or so) remind me of this subject, pointless discussing it right now cause we can't even get the tractor into where the trees are but there we have 6 x 80 foot gums laying on the ground on two of the farms. Not sure what the plan is for them yet but they will make good firewood for next year so I'll talk to the others and see who wants them but I think there is way too much for any of us to ever burn.

Latest posts

Back