Fitting bullbar to D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the new bullbar is on and looks good, had to use a porter power to spread the mounts slightly so they would fit over the chassis but apart from that it was all good.

Got a pic Stix? I was interested in the IronMan Bullbar initially. I'd like to see how it looks on a D22.

I was looking at alloy bullbars on eBay for my 2011 d22 and it had a photo o the sticker saying not for airbag model or something along those lines. Is there 2 different types of allow bars for the d22 or something?

Jradz said:
I was looking at alloy bullbars on eBay for my 2011 d22 and it had a photo o the sticker saying not for airbag model or something along those lines. Is there 2 different types of allow bars for the d22 or something?

Yes there is

hi guys im new here and just bought a genuine bullbar off a wreaker for my 05 d22 and was wonding if anyone could send me the instructions and what bolt washers and nuts i will need. i cant find them if there here

hi guys i just scored a brand new alloy bull bar on ebay not going to say the price some will cry just wondering where i can get part numbers from the one i picked up is a genuine one but the add said it was for a d22 2wd genuine 4x4 assesoryalso has the part number listedso was wondering if anyone out there could let me know the part number on there 2009 d22 alloy bar thanks in advance .john

Latest posts

Back