Fitting stx black sports bar with brake light to an ST

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MACD22

Reaction score
Hi,

For those guys that have fitted the Stx black sports bar with brake light to their ST Navara's

Where did you find it easiest to connect to the existing brake wires?

thanks

I did the same but I connected mine to the trailer wiring harness. I also put a plug and socket on the cables just where it comes out of the pipe so that I can easily remove the bar.I actually used a different bar and used a brake light from a F350 Supercab but the result is the same

I ran mine under the top edge of the tray above the "utilli track" rail up to the brake light, popped out the light and ran the wire into the tail light cavity, then spliced

into the brake light wires, but because the brake and tail are one globe you will find three wires where the light in the bar only has two, if you connect to the wrong

ones you will have it coming on as a tail light but no brake and when you put the brake on it will go out.

I connected the red and black stripped wire from the bar light to the green wire on the other wire from the bar to the black and white striped on the brake light.

Latest posts

Back