footrest

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knickers

Reaction score
I have just received the footrest from Nizzbits that i ordered for my new D22. i have had a look under the carpet, but cant find any fixing holes. Apparently some D22's without footrests still have the holes in the floor, but they are blanked out. i dont want to attempt the job myself as i am not confident enough to start drilling holes in the floor, but if there is anyone on the Sunshine Coast who can help me, I'd appreciate it. From what i hear, its only a small job if you have the tools and know how. If someone can help, then PM me. i am happy to spend a couple of hours over the weekend.
Cheers, Nick

So you can fit a footrest. I didn't know that. I miss having one so I will look into this. What was it worth knickers if you don't mind me asking.

Cheers

i found my posture was better and the ride more tolerable witha footrest, well worth the effort. the hardest part is getting the nuts into place to hold it there. good luck

i have size 11 feet and with big boots on it fits, my dad has size 13 feet and with big boots on his doesnt fit. so somewhere between those 2 it stops being comfortable.

Latest posts

Back