forefront intercooler

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bert546

Reaction score
well i thort i may as well fit the forefront intercooler i had paid for . hmm every part seemed to be good quality other than the mounting brackets .but as with most aftermarket things it doesnt quite fit or line up . i think pete and manu would give this kit an 8 out of 10.

I fitted one of these to my ZD30 and it fitted very well. I did have to make adjustments as I went along, but the end product was very good. 10 out of 10.
fj

so the fact that the hose supplied to fit the intake manifold wasnt the rite size didnt worry you

I had one on my ZD30. Quality products and was a perfect fit. The guys at Forefront back their products. If you have an issue get in contact with them, I have no doubt they'll they sort this out

This is now the second thread you have started like this as well as stating these comments again and again in another thread....im not really sure what you are getting at?

Your kit was perfect except we found while talking on the phone that one mount was 10mm too long which I offered to send a new one out straight away

The intake manifold will take a 2.5" silicone joiner easily...BUT!!! an even better tighter more reliable fit is a 2.25" joiner so that you dont get an un even clamping surface trying to squeeze a 2.5" one on which is slightly too big and which is why everyone has issues with the bulging of the factory joiner.

Jamie im sorry if you think i have some sort of public vendetta against you . but my complaint about your product you suplied me, is the brackets they are bent steel . Kenworth and Caterpillar cut and weld to make a rite angle . western star and other lesser truk and earthmoving machine brands are known for broken radiator and air con condensor brackets because they are made of bent to suit plate . and your pipework is i think 55mm od the intake manifold is 60mm od . you supplied 55 mm id hose which had to be stretched onto the intake manifold and as these things are known for oiling up thier intakes how long do you think this stretched hose will last .

What's Bertie Beatles problem...? There's nothing wrong with using bent steel to mount a less than 2kg cooler. Once it's fitted it ain't going anywhere... and last I checked these utes aren't earthmoving machinery.

Your hose issue... A tight fits always going to be better. A flusher fit for the clamp and less chance for a leak. These utes are known for a build up of oil around the seals so fit a catch can or redirect your crank case line.

Plus for the price your not going to find better product or company to deal with. I haven't heard anyone else having a sook...

So try getting off a public forum and deal with them directly to resolve your issues.

A tight fit anyday for me but more to the point any issues I have I resolve with the owner/manager and never on a public forum.

Forefront
good work with your customer relations
you have got a solid reputation on this and other forums for a reason
if you would like this thread deleted , don't hesitate to pm me or any mod,admin

bert546
your issue seems to be trivial and forefront have been more than happy to help you in the past
they have a great rep for standing by there products and valuing there customers, I am sorry your not happy and I think you should contact forefront via pm if you have any more issues
cheers
THREAD CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back