Forum Vinyl Web Address Stickers - What you want?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozstickman

Reaction score
G'day everyone. As posted in another post I have been given the go ahead to cut some web address vinyl stickers. What I want off you guys and girls is response to the following options. This will allow me to cut done time for setup and also get everything ready and fingers crossed have the first batch ready to go by this time next week.

Options:
Sizes??
I'm thinking 300mm x 120mm and one double that size.

Text??
The Navara Forum
www.navara.asia
Or just
www.navara.asia

Colours??
Black, white, chrome (added cost as it's not cheap), silver, red, blue, etc etc. what colours would you like to see. I would like to keep down to only maybe 5 colours.

Any other input??

So far to order through myself I accept PayPal into my business account or direct bank transfer but I will endeavour to have a heap ready to send down for the Muster.

Once I'm home which will be this weekend I will do up a draft going by your input. So you all have a few days to have your say. All options will be passed by admin before finalised. And please keep how many you want for the ordering post once the designs are finalised.

Cheers n beers
Sticko

White. I'd probably get 1 of each coz I wouldn't be able to choose style haha. Either or I'm easy lol

^^^ see what happens when you ask the ladies there opinion sticko:hmmmm:
they want it ALL....then there not so sure.........:girl:

:rolleyes:

^^^ see what happens when you ask the ladies there opinion sticko:hmmmm:

they want it ALL....then there not so sure.........:girl:

:rolleyes:

Just don't give me a choice! It's that easy! I'm one of the most indecisive people you'd ever meet hahahaha

Some suggestions and things to maybe consider.

1.Maybe one that can go on the inside of the front windscreen so the wipers don't hit it. Just has to be made in mirror reverse.
2.one in a size that could be placed on a bonnet protector like the genuine smoked type protector.
3.white would be my vote for colour and black if your keen as I would consider even putting one on the lower door. Good for the White and silver navs and the white stickers could be used on the black and blue navs.

Just my 5c + GST worth.

Some suggestions and things to maybe consider. 1.Maybe one that can go on the inside of the front windscreen so the wipers don't hit it. Just has to be made in mirror reverse. 2.one in a size that could be placed on a bonnet protector like the genuine smoked type protector. 3.white would be my vote for colour and black if your keen as I would consider even putting one on the lower door. Good for the White and silver navs and the white stickers could be used on the black and blue navs. Just my 5c + GST worth.

Really like your first two points Brad.

Both Good Ideas

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Some suggestions and things to maybe consider.

1.Maybe one that can go on the inside of the front windscreen so the wipers don't hit it. Just has to be made in mirror reverse.
2.one in a size that could be placed on a bonnet protector like the genuine smoked type protector.
3.white would be my vote for colour and black if your keen as I would consider even putting one on the lower door. Good for the White and silver navs and the white stickers could be used on the black and blue navs.

Just my 5c + GST worth.

I like your think there mate.

With the sticker inside the windscreen are you talking about across the top or down the side?

Now you've done it. Both ways is good. I was thinking across the top but I bet a few would like the vertical idea.

Def white, what about user names?? For muster etc, iv got mine on top of my windscreen already.
Would be happy to throw a forum address on the rear window.

Another good idea with user name as well

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️
I like this idea, even though I'm not going to the muster. Haha

Could you do the decals for the side of the bonnet scoops? I saw another guy with them and they looked pretty good!

Back