Forum Vinyl Web Address Stickers - What you want?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More ideas. I'm going to be a busy lad this swing off. I'll do a few and plaster them all over my Nav and give a list of prices. For now there will only be two colour choices, black and white.

Keep the ideas flowing.

I like this idea, even though I'm not going to the muster. Haha Could you do the decals for the side of the bonnet scoops? I saw another guy with them and they looked pretty good!

I was going to suggest this to but I thought sticko would like to spend Christmas with his family. :)

I was going to suggest this to but I thought sticko would like to spend Christmas with his family. :)

BAHAHA.

It's funny I got cutter to do a small job and use for another purpose but in the last few weeks it really starting to pay for its self. I must teach my wife how to use it when I'm out on site.

BAHAHA.

It's funny I got cutter to do a small job and use for another purpose but in the last few weeks it really starting to pay for its self. I must teach my wife how to use it when I'm out on site.
It was only last week I said to my Mrs I wanted to get one too!

I'll throw you a pm

Are we up to order stage yet? Haha

Funny you should ask!

I have been home but prior arrangements have prevents me until a few hours ago from design and cutting.

I will make a order post which will have sizes and prices. So far 3 sizes. Stay tuned!!
:popcorn1:

Started some! These are the black small and medium sized. The small are in pairs for the bonnet scoop or anywhere else you like!

I may not get any on the Nav today but as soon as I do I will post pics!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413097041.793336.jpg

Latest posts

Back