Foton Tunland info!!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobys

Reaction score
This is not Navara talk. A bit off topic but thought people may be interested.
A good mate was sick of his D22 breaking down and Gutless so about 18 months ago bought a brand new twin cab Chinese ute. He loves it so far. Clocked up 100 thousand Kays now. And that's with about 2 ton of tool trailer in the back. Thus far, no trouble at all. Good news for him I guess.
Anyone got thoughts on these? Or have any questions?
Cheers Steve

I've seen a few tradies getting around with them and for the price it would do the job, the donk is a 2.8 chinese made Cummins with resonable torque. Most of those that review them as very average all round. But look at the price hard to beat, still not much clearance like everything else atm.:violin2:

This is not Navara talk. A bit off topic but thought people may be interested.
A good mate was sick of his D22 breaking down and Gutless so about 18 months ago bought a brand new twin cab Chinese ute. He loves it so far. Clocked up 100 thousand Kays now. And that's with about 2 ton of tool trailer in the back. Thus far, no trouble at all. Good news for him I guess.
Anyone got thoughts on these? Or have any questions?
Cheers Steve

We by one 2.8 Terracota in the company to test and at 10K the gear box broke taken for garanty at the dealer for repair and after 2 months the day we pick em up the gear box fails again, 1 month labor they change the gear box and now a couple weeks ago the gear box fail again with 32K now is again at the dealer.

fixed I will put that junk for sale or give it to a Nissan Dealer for a new NP300.

Latest posts

Back