Four weeks leave!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's spam scotty not that responding will do much to them because they are long gone but they just want people to click on the sig links and to get search engine traffic to their site.

Sorry to hear about JET Darren. :sad: You did the best you could... Try and enjoy your holiday, and ill give you a buzz when you get back about some new toy's. Chin up mate.

Thanks fellas. It was acute lymphoblastic leukaemia which did the damage. The vets advice was that I knew what I had to do. The chemo would have dragged it out and high probability that it would have killed him anyway, and without any action he would have suffered for another week. I am glad I was able to stop his suffering and keep his dignity.

The support from people on this site via text, phone calls and PM's has been awesome.

We are enjoying the holiday, and spending time with our other 5 dogs - but the Jetman is not far from my thoughts. Some great memories.

Holiday was good - some good weather, a few trips in the kayak. No fish - but great company and some great feeds and a good nudge of the drink.

However, it's great to be home.

Good stuff mate,now you're back i better get cracking on day 3 of the high plains adventure.
Been thinking about getting a kayak,a mate of mine has been cleaning up on the pinkie snapper and flatties close to the shore at Mornington.

I have never seen so many kayaks on the river at Bermie - and many of them were having a crack at fishing. My mate had a go but it is hard work with the tide moving all the time so he gave it up. I don't fish from my kayak at Bermie - too bloody hard with tide movement pushing you around - it hasn't got the fishing kayak foot powered paddles - it's built for cruising and I just like cruising the river for a couple of hours.

We were told ther flatties were going off and our neighbour said the river was in great form with plenty of fish being taken - not by me though! Plenty were also being taken of the rock walls and in the harbour.

I

Last edited:
Back