Fraser Island Trip 27th Jan 2013

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingy89

Reaction score
Righto i have made up my mind i am heading to Fraser on the 27th on Jan my Bday bash lol. It is a solo mission at the moment but it is open to anyone that want to come along pm me for details i will be camping somewhere up there have not decided that. But i intent to crawl ever inch of the Island that is crawlable and i intent to going fishing alot and most definitely indulge in some beerios.

I heard they were evacuating the island and in the pics i saw the cue for the barge was a few hundred meters long.

the island could use a few day break, so many idiots go over there who just ruin it and bring its inevitable closure closer and closer.

Well turned out to be awesome if you call being stuck on curtis island due to mayjor flooding the weather was wild. but i am planning to go up there at some point with the family.

Did manage to get home nd get some awesome pic of the flooding around home and some pretty good snaps unfortunately there was some major damage

Latest posts

Back