Fraser island

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how good is fraser? its so good ah.
what did you pay for the barge? apparently now the locals get a discount. so im sotcked about that ah

Cool, Rainbow beach sounds good to me, google earth says its about 4 hrs from Brisbane so where should we meet?
I'm looking at being back in Sydney on the Sunday, bloody missus & work, gives us 4 nights on the island, how long you staying?

Cool, Rainbow beach sounds good to me, google earth says its about 4 hrs from Brisbane so where should we meet?
I'm looking at being back in Sydney on the Sunday, bloody missus & work, gives us 4 nights on the island, how long you staying?

Im stayin longer .. till the end of the following week .. but thinking of doin a bribie island trip in the middle of the 2 weeks to make things a bit interesting.

i recon we could meet at the servo in rainbow beach .. i think thats where we need to get the tickes for the ferry anyways .. which accoring to the website for the ferries i think is $90 return .. but not sure if that changes or not.

Back