Front low, what strut spacers are best?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a 2010 stx navara d40 spain built with a 2 inch oldman emu lift kit and have been told i cannot add a spacer to the front to lift the front to level with the rear. is it possible to fit just a 15mm spacer with out the upper contral arm hitting?

Just do it and see what you think? I got the bigger snake spacer and now the front coils have settled over past few months it rarely hits anymore.

i put 25mm spacers in today and already had new struts and springs with a 2" lift, the uca is mm's away from the coil bucket but it doesn't knock or make any sounds at all yet

Just do it and see what you think? I got the bigger snake spacer and now the front coils have settled over past few months it rarely hits anymore.

Hey good looking rig, what's the cv angles like. I am going to do that lift soon. My front end has settled quite a bit. Have also got the 2 " efs lift

just threw a set of 35mm snake racing spacers ontop of my 2 inch lifted coils. No dramas what so ever. The CV angel is basically the same as it is at standard height but upside down. Had a wheel alignment ages ago after I put my 2 inch lift in and now with the coil spacers in the camber barely looks any different, will get a wheel alignment next week to get it spot on. Am goin to order a set of Super Pro Upper control arms off ebay, they look like the ducks nuts. So from standard my front end is lifted 4 inches and the 2 inch lifted leaf's in the back actually lifted the rear 3 inches so now the ute looks sweet as.

just threw a set of 35mm snake racing spacers ontop of my 2 inch lifted coils. No dramas what so ever. The CV angel is basically the same as it is at standard height but upside down. Had a wheel alignment ages ago after I put my 2 inch lift in and now with the coil spacers in the camber barely looks any different, will get a wheel alignment next week to get it spot on. Am goin to order a set of Super Pro Upper control arms off ebay, they look like the ducks nuts. So from standard my front end is lifted 4 inches and the 2 inch lifted leaf's in the back actually lifted the rear 3 inches so now the ute looks sweet as.

So how did you go with the super pro upper control arms, are they any good. Looking at getting a set for myself.
I can't seem to find them on eBay any more, do you know where else I can get them from?

Back