Frontier roof rails

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBeard

Reaction score
Does anybody happen to know where you'd be able to buy a set of the Nissan Frontier style roof rails at all??

Or suggest a similar style?

Here's a pic so we are on the same Page!! uploadfromtaptalk1403983745925.jpg

Dunno but they look shit hot. Probably get genuine but it would be order and I would hate to see the price. Got me thinking, looking tho and I wonder if they could be cut down for a King Cab. doesn't look to to difficult to achieve from the pics.

Several on flebay, mostly from the UK. I think they're standard on most models there. About $250-300 at your door, I'm thinking of the same ones.

Several on flebay, mostly from the UK. I think they're standard on most models there. About $250-300 at your door, I'm thinking of the same ones.
Ahhh good ol eBay aye???
So no chance of getting it all here? Just totally don't trust myself drilling holes into the roof'!haha

Dunno but they look shit hot. Probably get genuine but it would be order and I would hate to see the price. Got me thinking, looking tho and I wonder if they could be cut down for a King Cab. doesn't look to to difficult to achieve from the pics.

Quick cut and refit the endcaps..looked very close at fitting these.the old man had them on his 550stx..he hated them..i however love them..
I checked the parts book and they need a support bracket under the roof skin..1 bracket per corner.bracket looked complicated to build unless you purchased the factory ones.

Latest posts

Back