Gauge caster stop working

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigkev

Reaction score
Hey how's it going just wondering if any would know what would cause a gauge caster to stop working car still starts and runs just no dash lights and the gauge don't work any ideas please would be awesome I have got a 09 d22str

Mine has an issue at the moment when you select reverse the fuse blows. The same fuse called Meter on mine looks after the gauges etc. I think it is 3rd from the right in the top row in the cabin fuse cluster.

Have you worked on the stereo recently? Make sure that the chassis of the stereo is earthed. On the D40 that's a common problem because they earthed the instrument cluster to the stereo. Yes, it's to make the instrument lights dance when Leo Sayer is on the radio, but since that doesn't happen any more I think it should be earthed properly. Run a fresh wire from the stereo to the vehicle body - it might fix it (and I don't mean they'll start playing Leo Sayer again).

Latest posts

Back