G'day All

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumps

Reaction score
I have got my first 4x4 and it was only going to be ever a Navara D22. I now have 2005 D22, which was a mates' and he used to tow a boat occasionally. I know the old jokes but it had only 70k on the clock and zero 4wd miles.

I have checked the site out for a while and have carried out a few mods talked about. The discussion and accuracy about problems have made it easy to attack problems.

Hope to share my experiences soon, but will have to learn to use the tools of this site.

Thanks all. Need to answer a few questions. My car is 2005 with zero mods at the momemt. As far as I want to go is to upgrade suspension, (have browsed this and still making up my mind but 2" lift at most). Exhaust to 2.5" system.

Have fitted gauges, Autron, egt & boost, probe before turbo, oil pressure water temp. ARB bullbar front & footstep towbar at back.

Come from Victoria, metro area, and the truck & me will be off to the high country next weekend. Wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!

Don't regularly or religously check internet so will be slow in responding to posts

Cheers all

Latest posts

Back