g'day all

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D40KC

Reaction score
just signed up and thought i'd say hi.

just waiting on delivery of a 2010 D40 ST-X King Cab/Cab Chassis...its at my local dealer but has been delivered with the wrong colour interior! waiting to have that issue resolved, it then goes in for an alloy tray, nissan snorkel, towbar, ome suspension/lift, arb deluxe bar w/ sahara inserts, warn 9000lb winch, ipf lights and cooper st tyres (265/75/16).

bought this car for work so it had to be white but the more navaras i see - the more i think they look the best in white.

anyways, look forward to catchin up with yas once it gets delivered.

russell

Have you already ordered the tray ?

If not consider a trip to Tamworth and get Michell tray, best trays on the market.

Dave.

What colour interior did you get?

I though they only came in one shade of grey.

*I just looked up the Nissan web site, KC only have one interior colour???

Is your dealer spinning $hit or what?

Last edited:
hey dave, yea i'm getting a TopDek alloy tray - had a look at a few different ones and saw a lot of rubbish but the TopDek one really impressed me. comes with 60mm bars front and rear and recessed tie downs for my bikes as standard!

08kingcab: yea when the sales guy was spinnin his shit originally he only had an RX for me to test drive and look at - it had a light gray interior. he then went on to tell me the ST-X would have all the bluetooth, cruise, etc and a DARK GRAY interior. he showed me the dual cab as an example of the colour. i like the dark gray colour and told them to fix mine asap!

hey dave, yea i'm getting a TopDek alloy tray - had a look at a few different ones and saw a lot of rubbish but the TopDek one really impressed me. comes with 60mm bars front and rear and recessed tie downs for my bikes as standard!

08kingcab: yea when the sales guy was spinnin his shit originally he only had an RX for me to test drive and look at - it had a light gray interior. he then went on to tell me the ST-X would have all the bluetooth, cruise, etc and a DARK GRAY interior. he showed me the dual cab as an example of the colour. i like the dark gray colour and told them to fix mine asap!

I don't not sure what they are going to do, KC interior isn't interchangable with a dual cab, they might have to break out the vinyl spray if you want it in dark grey!

Latest posts

Back