Gday from chris92

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris92

Reaction score
gday guys, just purchased a 2012 Navara ST. Looking at doing heaps of stuff to it, when i have the money. wouldnt mind getting a uhf put in first up but not sure where to put it. has anyone installed a uhf in the 2012 model and if so where?

cheers guys

Welcome to the forums Chris.

It depends on the UHF, some have them installed under the seat with a remote face, some have them somewhere on the console, some have them in a roof console. It;s as much about the choice of unit as it is about personal preference.

Thanks guys.

Old.Tony, is that one of those uhf's with the small screem on the hand piece which tells you what channel etc?

Chris, take a look on Hodge's postings (from memory) as he has a remote face UHF with the face set at the front of the centre console and strapped down with zip ties. Great photos of setup.
I copied that set up and it works a treat.
Brought the cable through the firewall by coming through beside the air con drip hose (it will fit through the grommet but be gentle as it dislodges easily). Pulled the hose back into the car, brought the cable in, then pushed the air con hose back through.
Main unit is under the passenger seat at present as I haven't got around to finding a better spot.

Mine is a 2012 d22

Latest posts

Back