G'day from Newcastle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanosD22

Reaction score
Hey all
Been scoping out the site for a while and have read a lot of useful info so thanks to all! I'm the proud owner of a 2012 D22, it's the first 4wd I've owned however I've been fourbyin since I was old enough to reach the pedals! :rock:
Hope to catch up with a few of you out on the tracks
Cheers Deano

Welcome to the forum!

Another local ... the Nissan dealers around here have been busy, haven't they!

We don't go fourbying any more, we just sit at Sparra's place and get tanked.

Hey all
Been scoping out the site for a while and have read a lot of useful info so thanks to all! I'm the proud owner of a 2012 D22, it's the first 4wd I've owned however I've been fourbyin since I was old enough to reach the pedals! :rock:
Hope to catch up with a few of you out on the tracks
Cheers Deano
Hey Deano consider the muster it's only 2-3 hours from newy you will meet some lovely people and have a good time.

welcome!

another novacastrian ehh, good work!

plenty of good tracks around these parts - and not far from the great stuff (barringtons).

welcome to the fold :)

time to organize a play in the mud?
I can borrow an L series Subaru, don't laugh.....oh ok..laugh

oohh and welcome deano

i'd love to come and play, no matter what you drive!

problem is, i have a newborn at home, and a wife who says i cannot stray far from home at the moment ;)

couple of months time, ill be back at it!

Keep the wife happy mate and congrats on the newborn it's something we all do and they grow up so fast plenty of time for a play in the mud further down the track.

Holy hell I didn't realise there were so many newy blokes on here! I brought my nav last October and it's my first 4wd and I'm pretty much a blank slate in what I know for tracks and general 4wding haha can't wait to find out

I'm about 30 min south of newcastle. I can definitely recommend killingsworth loop, its a fun track, getting pretty chewed out by morons in patrols these days unfortunately.
Barrington is good too.

Holy hell I didn't realise there were so many newy blokes on here! I brought my nav last October and it's my first 4wd and I'm pretty much a blank slate in what I know for tracks and general 4wding haha can't wait to find out

Westie and killinsworth areas have heaps of tracks
Some of the side tracks in the watagan are good
Or up around the new expressway, take a drive up odoneltown rd and turn off down into one of the valleys
Heaps of spots
Enjoy

I've been meaning to get to killingsworth for a while now! Mostly I have only been up sugarloaf and around coranbong/Freeman's waterhole.
Got a lift going in in a couple weeks so once that's done I'll be heading out to killingsworth and then hopefully a trip to barrington soon too!
Thanks guys!

I hit up the Killy loop pretty regularly, it it very chewed out atm but very drive able even without a lift. Hope to see u out on the tracks!
Cheers Deano

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back