G'day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brn4x4

Reaction score
Hi Everybody

My name is Ben and I have just registered on this forum as I have been reading your posts on here for a feew months now and have intentions of buying a D22 STR Navara. Once my 2006 SR Hilux 4x4 is sold that is (hopefully soon).

I'm tossing up between the last of the 3L or a 2.5L str. Your advice would be great thanks

Cheers
Ben :victory:

I own a jap built '08 D22 STR and am wrapped with it. For the money you should get for your Hilux I'd get a later model Navara with low km's and maybe already a few good mods on it, depends if you need that little extra with the 3L or if a modded 2.5L will do the trick for you.

Welcome aboard, Ben.

2.5 CRD for me, can't say I'm unhappy with it as thing does just fine. A bit heavy on the fuel since she's a young 'un but hoping that changes next Tuesday when she goes in for the 10,000km service.

Hi ben. I know nothing but good on you going from a toyota to a nissan. brave man lol I cop heaps of flack from everyone but whatever... just more fun!! Good luck finding your new car!! I have just bought one it is a 3L. - Belle

Latest posts

Back