Gear box breather location of ends?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malicious

Reaction score
Hey all,
Found the front diff one ends near the air box.
But I lose the two from the gear box once they go up behind the engine.
Anyone know where they end?
Could keep looking but it's too damn hot , so I thought I'd do it the easy way

Hey all,
Found the front diff one ends near the air box.
But I lose the two from the gear box once they go up behind the engine.
Anyone know where they end?
Could keep looking but it's too damn hot , so I thought I'd do it the easy way

I would also be keen to know where this is as I had a look for 20 mins the other week and ran into the same problem.

The rear diff only has a breather valve directly on it , the gear box has 2 extended ones running up behind the engine which I'm trying to find the end of. Have all the parts to do the rear and the front ends just behind the air box.
Will do more looking

Well found where they go today the gear box and transfer case have three hoses going to a plate on the back of the engine , will be doing an extension to them soon

hey guys just wondering if i've got the right hoses for the breathers. Are these three here the gearbox and 2 for the transfer case?
http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/stiffy21/media/20140127_175935_zps4bbe3927.jpg.html

Also i was looking at buying this kit from ebay just wondering if it has everything that is needed for the install? except for obviously another one for the rear diff
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Breather-Kit-101-4-point-diff-gearbox-transmission-transfer-case-Navara-Patrol-/300963162684?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4612cd6a3c&_uhb=1

cheers

Thats what I was going to use myself

awesome so that's a yes then :) also just double checking that all I literally have to do is pull them out of the current fittings, replace the hose and run to a appropriate location

Yep, how many are interested? Would be able to do up kits cheaper than that for basically the same stuff , will be doing my fronts this week and will post up some pics.
I reckon could do them for max $40 each posted out with a decent kickback to the forum ,

Yep, how many are interested? Would be able to do up kits cheaper than that for basically the same stuff , will be doing my fronts this week and will post up some pics. I reckon could do them for max $40 each posted out with a decent kickback to the forum ,

Show me your kit and I might grab one off ya

Ok with my current work load it'll be about 3 weeks til I could get them to you, not in it to make money just cover costs plus donation to the forum, have a full time job and car stuff is just a hobby

Latest posts

Back