Gentleman's Amber Liquid Of Choice

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coopers sparkling ale 5.8% , or Duvel a belgian beer 8.5 % , when i drink beer it has to put hairs on your chest , none of that fluffy stuff for me , and cobez , you live in the gully , try a Duvel , you can buy it at maxi's

Last edited:
Coopers sparkling ale 5.8% , or Duvel a belgian beer 8.5 % , when i drink beer it has to put hairs on your chest , none of that fluffy stuff for me , and cobez , you live in the gully , try a Duvel , you can buy it at maxi's

Maxi's supermarket right up top of Burwood highway there??

German biers and bretzels are AWESOME combination... far too far between for myself.

Maisel's Weiss - Krystal (clear) or Dunkel (dark) or orignial.
DAB Original
Warsteiner Premium.
Erdinger Weissbrau or Dunkel
Weihenstephan Hefe Weissbier Dunkel or Kristall it even comes in 5L kegs !

Matilda Bay - Beez Neez Honey wheat beer.

Most of the vgood wheat beers are made to be drank after pouring into a chilled Pint Glass.

But for now while not so flush with funds... i drink XXXX Gold, Carlton Mids, Carlton Cold and such.

Vgood fire iron pit you have there Malicious.

Home made or bought?

Found it in big W for $69.00 on special last year so it came home with me, cast iron with light steel legs, now the gas BBQ is rusting away , this thing is the perfect height to sit in the chair and kick back no standing , it has the side effect of increase beer consumption though

German biers and bretzels are AWESOME combination... far too far between for myself. Maisel's Weiss - Krystal (clear) or Dunkel (dark) or orignial. DAB Original Warsteiner Premium. Erdinger Weissbrau or Dunkel Weihenstephan Hefe Weissbier Dunkel or Kristall it even comes in 5L kegs ! Matilda Bay - Beez Neez Honey wheat beer. Most of the vgood wheat beers are made to be drank after pouring into a chilled Pint Glass. But for now while not so flush with funds... i drink XXXX Gold, Carlton Mids, Carlton Cold and such.

Just dont buy Lowenbrau in the 5L kegs. It tastes shithouse. DAB i do like!

Finally bit the bullet and literally just bought a Tap King unit with 2 x 2L James Squire Chancellor amber ale kegs. Got them ice cold so the chilling time in the fridge cuts down a bit.

Should be sweet by 7pm i reckon.

Not yet mate i didnt head up that way today had to go to crusty old Dandenong to drop the missus work keys off for her.

I have made a note and will be stopping there this week for a try.

Latest posts

Back