Geolandars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamie1987

Reaction score
Hi every one,

Just wounded if anyone has fitted a set of Geolandars A/T-S G012 265/75/16 before. Looking at getting them for my 2011 D22 on standard rims. Was told they are getting 70000 km out of them. Any info would be great.

Horrible tyres. Horrible, horrible, horrible tyres -- almost as bad as Cooper!

What tyres u recommend then as a A/T as I don't do a massive amount of time off road. But when I do I won't to be sure that my tyres are going to the job???

My old man has run coopers for as long as I can remember and they have been great. Currently he is on the AT3 and they seem grippy on and off road - he has the new Ford Ranger.

I am going to fit up ST Maxx to my rig soon :)

The Maxxis and Hankook AT's seem to be a good option as well :)

I'm considering geolandars too next time. Some seem to hate them but most seem to love them??

I got a good run from the hercules brand (cant remember model). Currently running kelly tsr which seem good. Others reckon federal are ok!

Totally recommend the Geolanders! They are a top tyre! You will get plenty of k's from them. Have done around 17K on my set so far, and they look tops. I have the 245's - just my personal choice. You won't regret buying them at all!

Only negative I can find with them is some stone drilling in the tread gaps. Not a real big issue at all, but when those tiny rocks let go at 100 mile an hour it sounds like someone just shot on AK next to your head. I run mine at around 35/36 and seem to get pretty even wear, and still get good economy!

Give em a go!

I have decided to give them ago. I spoke to my old man and his mate has them on going around Australia and has done 45500 km and still have plenty of tread on them. He dose all the rough tracks he can find, and he said a plus is that they are quiet on the black stuff.

You should be able to pick them up for under $290ea. I got mine in Cairns for $265ea, and thats good by Cairns prices.

Back